Processing of personal data
We consider your personal data to be highly sensitive information and treat it accordingly. If you disagree with any point or have any questions, please contact us.
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is:
BLUE SYSTEM, s.r.o.
Učňovská 379/6, Hrdlořezy
190 00, Praha 9
ID: 28383656, VAT number: CZ28383656
account number: 3257104001 / 5500
ID data boxes: 8jjr3py
Business name registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague in Section C, Insert No. 137689.
phone: +420 733 161 484
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to create an offer for your enquiry
- providing a service in the performance of a contract
- answering your enquiries
THE SCOPE OF THE DATA PROCESSED
We process only the necessary data to offer you a quality service.
- Name, surname
- Billing address
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
RECIPIENTS AND PROCESSORS OF PERSONAL DATA
We use proven third-party tools to provide you with the best possible service.
If third parties have access to your personal data, it is to the smallest and most necessary extent.
Google US - web behaviour analysis, online advertising
Business communication s.r.o., web hosting
PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
We process your personal data only for the necessary period of time, which varies according to the purposes of processing:
Purpose of processing and storage period
Invoicing of services - no longer than 10 years from the end of the tax period in which the tax document was issued
Inquiry from contact form - no longer than 1 year after the inquiry is answered
Creation of an offer for a sent enquiry - no more than 1 year after the enquiry is answered
Your personal data is sensitive information and you have the right to know how we handle it. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need to:
- obtain a copy of your personal data - please contact us and we will send you information about what data we hold about you,
- delete your personal data - if you do not want your personal data to be further processed, please contact us,
- restrict the processing of your personal data - if you wish to restrict the processing of your personal data, please contact us,
- withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data - if you wish to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, please contact us,
- object to the processing of your personal data. If the processing of personal data is for direct marketing purposes, the objection also applies to profiling. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us.
- file a complaint - our supervisory authority is the Office for Personal Data Protection https://www.uoou.cz/ you can contact them at any time with your problem
PROFILING AND AUTOMATED PROCESSING
We do not use profiling or automated processing of your personal data on our website or in our campaigns.
We always comply with the applicable legislation, the full text of which can be found at the following links:
- REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments to Certain Acts, as amended on 1 July 2017
- Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services as amended as of 1 July 2017